Disaster Recovery Services: Managed. Offsite. Guaranteed.
What's important in cloud disaster recovery services?
You need an experienced team of disaster recovery services specialists to plan and test your system—plus be on-hand 24/7/365 in case of disaster to manage the actual recovery. You need access to your recovered systems and data—stored in an ironclad cloud, of course—that's simple (just an Internet connection) and secure (SSL VPN). And you need a guaranteed recovery time, backed by your choice of 4-, 24- or 48-hour Service Level Agreement options.* You need EVault® Cloud Disaster Recovery Service.
- Managed, rapid recovery of critical data and systems—guaranteed by SLAs
- Recovered systems and data stored in the top-tier rated, SSAE 16-compliant EVault cloud
- Experienced team of EVault DR specialists to plan, test, and execute disaster recovery services processes
- Secure, remote access to recovered systems via SSL VPN—until your systems are rebuilt
- 4-hour SLA includes proactive failover: a zero downtime option for planned maintenance, upgrades, and outages
EVault Cloud Disaster Recovery Service: Essentials
|Package||4-Hour SLA||24-Hour SLA||
|Protected Platforms||Windows Server 2003 and 2008; Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, File Server, and SharePoint; Blackberry Server||Microsoft Windows, IBM i, IBM AIX, Red Hat Linux, SUSE Linux, and VMware environments||Microsoft Windows, IBM i, IBM AIX, Red Hat Linux, SUSE Linux, and VMware environments|
|Comprehensive Package||Hosted Active Directory VM, storage, secure network protocols, SSL VPN and IPSec tunnel (for secure cloud recovery)||EVault System Restore (for Windows systems), VMs, storage, secure network protocols, SSL VPN (for secure cloud recovery)||EVault System Restore (for Windows systems), VMs, storage, secure network protocols, SSL VPN (for secure cloud recovery)|
|Cloud Infrastructure||Remote, top-tier data centers serving as a “hot cloud”—an extension to your production environment—for your key systems||Remote, top-tier data centers serving as a “warm site” for your key systems||Remote, top-tier data centers serving as a “warm site” for your key systems|
|DR Test||One (1) complete DR test||One (1) complete DR test||One (1) complete DR test|
How Does It Work?
EVault Cloud Disaster Recovery Service backs up or replicates your systems to the secure EVault cloud. When there’s a disaster, your critical systems are quickly recovered as virtual machines (VMs).
Contact our 24/7/365 hotline and declare a disaster. We restore your systems and data to a secure virtual environment in the Evault cloud, per the SLA option you've selected. You get access via a secure VPN connection, so it doesn't matter where you are. Then it's business as usual while systems are re-established at your site.
* The guarantee is set forth in the EVault Cloud Disaster Recovery Service Level Agreement, and includes service credits and the right to terminate if the guarantee is not met.