For FREE. For real.
endpoint data protection.
Get the details >>
All-in-One Laptop Backup, Recovery, and Data Security:
EVault Endpoint Protection
How do you ensure customer, company, and employee data stays secure as your workforce becomes increasingly reliant on mobility and BYOD?
Imagine the CEO's laptop is stolen. Now imagine you’ve already remotely wiped it clean—and retrieved a full backup. EVault laptop backup and security. Nice save, indeed.
EVault® Endpoint Protection is an all-in-one laptop backup, recovery and data security solution that controls enterprise data across mobile devices. It makes enterprise mobility and BYOD easy and safe with optional automated backup to the EVault/Azure cloud, central policy management that ensures employees follow laptop backup best practices, and advanced security features.
IT: Gain Oversight, Lose Overhead
- Central, policy-based administration is easy on your IT staff
- WAN-optimized data transfer processes are easy on your network
- Cloud deployment is easy on your infrastructure
Make better use of resources and get greater control. Use the central, web-based dashboard to manage all backup, recovery, and security policies; delegate management to authorized users or groups. Focus on setting policy, not monitoring compliance.
Company: Lock Down Endpoint Data
- Military-grade 256-bit encryption
- Remote data wipe and device tracing
- Port access controls
- Geo-redundant Tier 4 data center hosting
Get peace of mind with advanced security technologies, a policy engine for managing access across mobile workforces globally, and visibility and audit controls. Simplify regulatory reporting, promptly locate and fix security breaches, and always be ready for audits.
Users: Get Simple, Seamless Security
- Non-disruptive, automated backups
- Quick, self-service search and recoveries
- On- and off-line data protection
Mobile data is backed up transparently to the user. Authorized employees can recover lost or missing files without involving the Help Desk. Employees can also search for, retrieve, and share files via email as well as on smart phones and tablets including Android devices, Apple iPads and iPhones.
Endpoint Protection Essentials
- Product demo (video)
- Summary datasheet (PDF)
- Detailed datasheet (PDF)
- BYOD Policy checklist (PDF)
- HIPAA compliance (PDF)
- Local cache integration (PDF)
- Windows 8 advantages (PDF)
- Accelerated time to protection
- Accelerated recovery speed
- Bandwidth management
- Multi-site flexibility and security
Integrate NAS (network attached storage) devices to speed backup times by tenfold, and quickly restore lost data from a local storage cache, via high-speed LANs.
Windows 8 enables you to gain the productivity benefits of a mobile workforce without the integration and security worries of other mobile devices.